This games gets the Herm Firm 10/10 approval.
BEETHOVEN'S REVENGE (48K and 128K Version)
A downloadable game for Windows
Game made 2022
Having conquered the musical world nearly 200 years prior, fate has given you a second chance!
Mysteriously brought to life, you find yourself imprisoned, alongside other great composers of the past, in a musical detention camp of the future. Spiritual darkness threatens to beat down the souls of aspiring talents here, under the regime of an Elvis wanna be. Who is this audacious "Mike the Guitar", erecting barriers before the musical genius of such masters, declaring "Thus far and no farther"?
Break out of prison and collect the necessary instruments to rescue your fellow composers. Perhaps then, you can "seize fate by the throat", and maybe even the one who captured you...
Ta Ta Ta Taaa!!!!
This latest addition to the "Mike the Guitar" series is an exclusive ZX Spectrum production.
- Beautiful Graphics by ZX Artist Lobo
- Kempston Joystick or Redefinable Keys
- Smooth Sprite movement &Colourful map design
- 48k version with awesome music by Tufty
- extended 128k version with moore rooms and music by master musicians Yerzmyey & Pedro Pimenta
- "Beethoven's Revenge - The Comic" made by Dom Reardon
Many thanks to
- Jonathan Cauldwell for the awesome AGD
- Allan Turvey for the brilliant additional AGDx code
- David Saphier for the cracking Musicizer
- Damien Guard for the wonderful Font
P.S. The fancy intro with instructions has still to be done. It will be a separate file and we will update it as soon as possible!
New: ULAplus version and ZX VEGA keymap file.
Last but not least do not forget to preorder the physical copy :-)
Included in the box is a sd card with the ULA PLUS version made by XoRRoX!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- +2a fix. Now working on all machines correctly!Jun 28, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Many thanks for your brilliant walkthrough. Don't miss the physical release of the game. Coming soon (means not that late ;-))
Congratulations for the game, it looks like you use 24x24 sprites, what agd version have you used for it? Kind regards!
Hi mate, i used AGDmaxi. Allan squished most of the bugs of the engine. Now it is working fine :-) Thanks for playing the game!
I am into Amiga (okay, also C64), but this game looks (and sounds) just fantastic! Congratulations for the release.
Thanks a lot! Hmh, i hope to find some commodorians to convert the game. I will keep you updated :-)
Whatta game !!! Whatta music !!!!! Whatta at infinite ........etc ,,,!!!! Excellent work. Congrats.
Very nice game :)